How To Make A Trendy Cocktail According To Aunty Donna
So you’re at a trendy bar on a trendy night with your trendy friends and you want to get real trendy… but what’s that you say? What should I order to prove to everyone that I’m real Trendy? A cocktail of course. But what kind of cocktail? Let’s just call it the surprise cockatil… here’s the recipe along with some instructions:
1. Start with some Ice.
2. Add three shots of Gordon’s Gin.
3. Shake well with 3-4 arms.
4. Add some mint.
5. Add sugar around the rim of the glass.
6. Throw everything (including the glass) in a trash can and shake while screaming, open bin and spill the dice onto the bar top… make sure you score a Yahtzee!
7. Take the winnings in poker chips and crush them into the glass.
8. Retrieve a grape from the mouth of Spice Boy. Be sure to use a hazmat suit and dispose of Spice Boy as soon as possible.
9. Tip the glass and its cotents into a blender.
10. Chop off a colleagues arm and blend it into the drink.
11. Take the collective memories of the customer (preferably from their childhood up until that specific moment in time) and place them into the drink. Controlling the orb of memory can be quite a challenge.
12. Serve the drink.
13. Final Touch: Before they take a sip, surprise them like you’re a ghost, then call them a c*nt.
Actual Recipe (we would not recommend this.):
A shot of Gordon’s Gin.
Place sugar around the rim of the glass.
Add blue Gatorade
Add in a grape.
Add Tomato juice or canned tomatoes.
TLDR? Here's an instructional video:
Aunty Donna will be going on a live tour from the 3rd of June until the 2nd of July and will be playing 8 shows across Australia. For more info head to auntydonna.com
Win Tickets To Jim Jefferies' Aussie Tour PLUS Meet The Man Himself!
Attention die-hard Jim Jefferies fans: Here's how you can meet old mate...
Check Out The Star-Spangled Stand-Up Tour Coming to Sydney and Melbourne!
Want 2 for 1 tickets to some of America’s freshest talent touring Oz?
Win A Comedy Central Snack Box To Celebrate 420!
To celebrate the 20th of April, we’ve created a snack box like no other.
Yippee Ki-Roast, Mother F@$%ers! Bruce Willis Is Comedy Central's Next Roastee!
“This ain’t the first time I’ll be tied to a chair and held hostage by a group of humorless assholes for a couple hours,” - B. Willis.
Celebrate Pi Day By Winning Tickets To Jonathan Pie's Live Show!
It's a day to celebrate pi, eat lots of pie, and win tickets to Jonathan Pie! You're welcome.
Tell Us Your Most Extreme Fast Food Combo & Win Tickets To Jim Gaffigan's Live Stand Up Show!
What's the craziest junk food combination you can think of? Get creative and you could win a double pass to his latest show!
Comedy Central is Bringing Back the Ultimate Comedy Festival: Clusterfest
The three day festival of comedy, music, installations that is the ultimate Clusterfu-fest...
12 Questions With Guy Williams
NZ Comedian Guy Williams loves (and hates) being interviewed... here are some more thoughts from him on that very topic.
12 Questions With Rose Matafeo
Ahead of our festival in NZ, we asked Rose Matafeo some questions about comedy, comedy and comedy...
11 Questions with Guy Montgomery
Curious about the life of a comedian? Here are 11 questions we asked to get some insights ahead of our festival across NZ!
Guess Jimmy Carr’s One Liners and Win Tickets to his Live Stand Up Show!
How well do you know Jimmy Carr’s comedy? Find out and you could win a double pass to his latest show!
NZ is Getting A Summer Comedy Festival...
Hold on to your jaws… Comedy Central is presenting a comedy festival In New Zealand across four big nights.