How To Make A Trendy Cocktail According To Aunty Donna
So you’re at a trendy bar on a trendy night with your trendy friends and you want to get real trendy… but what’s that you say? What should I order to prove to everyone that I’m real Trendy? A cocktail of course. But what kind of cocktail? Let’s just call it the surprise cockatil… here’s the recipe along with some instructions:
1. Start with some Ice.
2. Add three shots of Gordon’s Gin.
3. Shake well with 3-4 arms.
4. Add some mint.
5. Add sugar around the rim of the glass.
6. Throw everything (including the glass) in a trash can and shake while screaming, open bin and spill the dice onto the bar top… make sure you score a Yahtzee!
7. Take the winnings in poker chips and crush them into the glass.
8. Retrieve a grape from the mouth of Spice Boy. Be sure to use a hazmat suit and dispose of Spice Boy as soon as possible.
9. Tip the glass and its cotents into a blender.
10. Chop off a colleagues arm and blend it into the drink.
11. Take the collective memories of the customer (preferably from their childhood up until that specific moment in time) and place them into the drink. Controlling the orb of memory can be quite a challenge.
12. Serve the drink.
13. Final Touch: Before they take a sip, surprise them like you’re a ghost, then call them a c*nt.
Actual Recipe (we would not recommend this.):
A shot of Gordon’s Gin.
Place sugar around the rim of the glass.
Add blue Gatorade
Add in a grape.
Add Tomato juice or canned tomatoes.
TLDR? Here's an instructional video:
Aunty Donna will be going on a live tour from the 3rd of June until the 2nd of July and will be playing 8 shows across Australia. For more info head to auntydonna.com
A Review of My Own Show by Aaron Gocs
Comedian Aaron Gocs reviews his own show at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
The Daily Show Launch an Interactive 3D Model of The Presidential Twitter Library
If you’re not in New York to see it in real life, well get your eyeballs ready for a virtual tour…
South Park Announces New Smart Phone Game: “Phone Destroyer”
It’s the reason the smart phone was invented…
Three of the Best Clarence Episodes from The Big Lez Show
He’s gone but not forgotten …
Comedy Central's Gorburger tells Conan He Ate Half his Staff
He is terrifying and real fresh, and he's hit the late night circuit...
Jordan Klepper Is Launching His Own Late Night Talk Show
You read right, another late night show is coming to Comedy Central...
Comedy Central Launches New Late Night Weekly Show: The President Show
Donald J. Trump (Anthony Atamanuik) has been given his own show… straight from the Oval Office.
Suburban Life vs. Inner City Living with Aaron Gocs
Comedian Aaron Gocs gives his verdict on Suburbs vs. The Inner City. Because deciding which one is better, is like comparing chicken and chips.
FRESH: The Daily Show Announces Real Life Donald Trump Presidential Twitter Library
The Twitter Library will open in June, and it will be tremendous. It will be the best, the best, greatest most tremendous library.
GALLERY: The Top 10 Frames from The Big Lez Show Season 4, Episode 1
The artwork this season is off the charts. Here are our top 10 fav frames...
FRESH: It’s here, Big Lez Show Season 4, Episode 1...
Sit back and take it in, it’s real skits… no actually.
Comedy Central Announce New Weekly Jim Jeffries Show
Comedy Central are bringing more Jim Jeffries to your screens with a brand new weekly show.