How To Make A Trendy Cocktail According To Aunty Donna
So you’re at a trendy bar on a trendy night with your trendy friends and you want to get real trendy… but what’s that you say? What should I order to prove to everyone that I’m real Trendy? A cocktail of course. But what kind of cocktail? Let’s just call it the surprise cockatil… here’s the recipe along with some instructions:
1. Start with some Ice.
2. Add three shots of Gordon’s Gin.
3. Shake well with 3-4 arms.
4. Add some mint.
5. Add sugar around the rim of the glass.
6. Throw everything (including the glass) in a trash can and shake while screaming, open bin and spill the dice onto the bar top… make sure you score a Yahtzee!
7. Take the winnings in poker chips and crush them into the glass.
8. Retrieve a grape from the mouth of Spice Boy. Be sure to use a hazmat suit and dispose of Spice Boy as soon as possible.
9. Tip the glass and its cotents into a blender.
10. Chop off a colleagues arm and blend it into the drink.
11. Take the collective memories of the customer (preferably from their childhood up until that specific moment in time) and place them into the drink. Controlling the orb of memory can be quite a challenge.
12. Serve the drink.
13. Final Touch: Before they take a sip, surprise them like you’re a ghost, then call them a c*nt.
Actual Recipe (we would not recommend this.):
A shot of Gordon’s Gin.
Place sugar around the rim of the glass.
Add blue Gatorade
Add in a grape.
Add Tomato juice or canned tomatoes.
TLDR? Here's an instructional video:
Aunty Donna will be going on a live tour from the 3rd of June until the 2nd of July and will be playing 8 shows across Australia. For more info head to auntydonna.com
Fans of The Big Lez Show Voted on the next Spin Off... Here are the Results!
We asked you which character should get a spin off and your answers were skitz…
The Jim Jefferies Shows Podcast Is Out!
You read right… Jim Jefferies has launched a podcast series based off his Comedy Central show The Jim Jefferies Show.
Win A Signed Skateboard From The Creators Of The Big Lez Show
Want to be the proud owner of one of these boards? Here's how...
GALLERY: Every New Sasquatch in The Big Lez Show
A tribute to some new furry friends…
There’s Now A Kiwi Sasquatch in The Big Lez Show…
He travelled across the Tasman… on his stand up paddle board.
Big Lez Show S04E02 Has Landed…
Hold onto your bongs… this gets real furry…
Dressing Up For Your Drivers Licence with Ray Badran
Comedian Ray Badran keeps losing his drivers licence. But one mans loss… can also be the same man’s opportunity to mock the formalities of government laws and regulations.
The Big Lez Show: S4E2 Trailer is Out and There’s a Release Date for Ep 2!
Wayno and Lez discuss dark times…
Aaron Gocs will reimagine 90s TV Shows in New Comedy Central series
Aaron Gocs is bringing back Ocean Girl along with some other TV classics. This isn’t a stitch up.
The Creators of The Big Lez Show Are Going on A Live Tour!
Those skitz creators of The Big Lez Show and The Mike Nolan Show will be travelling all over NZ + Brisbane to screen their latest ep and do Q and As.
A Review of My Own Show by Aaron Gocs
Comedian Aaron Gocs reviews his own show at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
The Daily Show Launch an Interactive 3D Model of The Presidential Twitter Library
If you’re not in New York to see it in real life, well get your eyeballs ready for a virtual tour…