How To Make A Trendy Cocktail According To Aunty Donna
So you’re at a trendy bar on a trendy night with your trendy friends and you want to get real trendy… but what’s that you say? What should I order to prove to everyone that I’m real Trendy? A cocktail of course. But what kind of cocktail? Let’s just call it the surprise cockatil… here’s the recipe along with some instructions:
1. Start with some Ice.
2. Add three shots of Gordon’s Gin.
3. Shake well with 3-4 arms.
4. Add some mint.
5. Add sugar around the rim of the glass.
6. Throw everything (including the glass) in a trash can and shake while screaming, open bin and spill the dice onto the bar top… make sure you score a Yahtzee!
7. Take the winnings in poker chips and crush them into the glass.
8. Retrieve a grape from the mouth of Spice Boy. Be sure to use a hazmat suit and dispose of Spice Boy as soon as possible.
9. Tip the glass and its cotents into a blender.
10. Chop off a colleagues arm and blend it into the drink.
11. Take the collective memories of the customer (preferably from their childhood up until that specific moment in time) and place them into the drink. Controlling the orb of memory can be quite a challenge.
12. Serve the drink.
13. Final Touch: Before they take a sip, surprise them like you’re a ghost, then call them a c*nt.
Actual Recipe (we would not recommend this.):
A shot of Gordon’s Gin.
Place sugar around the rim of the glass.
Add blue Gatorade
Add in a grape.
Add Tomato juice or canned tomatoes.
TLDR? Here's an instructional video:
Aunty Donna will be going on a live tour from the 3rd of June until the 2nd of July and will be playing 8 shows across Australia. For more info head to auntydonna.com
Comedy Central Potato Gems: Charlie The Unicorn
As part of our commitment to quality comedy content, we’ve taken some potato gems out of the oven aka. dug up some old school YouTube hits.
3 Legends of Comedy Deal with Hecklers
Check out three legends of the game take on hostile audiences and lone wolf while doing what they do best.
FRESH: The Big Lez Show release Season 4 Trailer
Those skitz boys have something new brewin’
The Daily Show Wrap-Up: Here's What Happened In January 2017
Maybe you've been living under a rock, or maybe you just wish you were. Either way, let's look back on the past month and try to figure out what happened.
A Definitive Guide To All Of Obama's Daily Show Appearances
Two terms, two hosts and eight appearances on The Daily Show. Here's one for the hardcore Barry O fans...
Make Australia Great Again with Rhys Nicholson
Rhys Nicholson advocates for a white genocide.
Here's Your First Look At The Workaholics Season 7 Premiere!
The boys are back for one final season and we have a couple of tasty tidbits to keep the thirst at bay...
So Much Space with Greg Fleet
Comedian Greg Fleet begins an epic tale of space and comedy...
Gallery: Every Choomah In The Big Lez Show!
This is real skitz... we made a gallery of every Choomah in The Big Lez Show!
Being A Single Dad with Aaron Gocs
Aaron Gocs explores the life, times, life-times and tribulations of being a single dad.
Facebook Release Feed Filter Glasses To Deal With Feed Overload And Bias
Overwhelmed by the non-stop screaming match around the election on your feed? Facebook has just the solution for you.
Programmers Rush To Update Melania Trump So She Can Operate As First Lady
For the first time in history, a cyborg will be the First Lady... however, a major overhaul is required.